Mount Pleasant Wrongful Death Lawyer
If you have lost a loved one due to the actions of another person, company, or entity, you should seek legal assistance immediately. The process of obtaining compensation for your loss in these cases can be incredibly complex. At the law firm of Max Sparwasser our compassionate and skilled Mount Pleasant wrongful death attorneys will be by your side, working to ensure the negligent parties are held accountable for their actions.
You Can Count on Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC to Help for Mt. Pleasant Wrongful Death Cases
Because these cases can become so complicated, you need to secure an attorney that has the knowledge and extensive experience necessary. At the Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC, we are fully qualified to handle wrongful death lawsuits.
- We understand the laws the go into wrongful death and will fully prepare your case for trial.
- Our Mount pleasant personal injury attorneys has successfully recovered millions of dollars in benefits for those suffering from loss caused by another person’s negligence.
- We refuse to settle for less than you deserve. We understand that no amount of compensation will erase your loss, but a successful wrongful death suit can bring closure.
- You will not see a bill from our law firm unless we are successful in your case. No fees, no out-of-pocket costs.
What Will a Wrongful Death Attorney in Mt. Pleasant Do for Me?
Wrongful death cases in Mt. Pleasant, SC involve many different parties, all of which will likely have legal teams on their side. Your attorney will be your advocate throughout the entirety of the process. The job of an attorney in a wrongful death claims is to:
- Gather all evidence relevant to the case. This includes eyewitness accounts, video evidence, and medical records.
- Gather the safety records of those involved, particularly if you are going against a company or agency.
- Have the deceased’s medical records examined by an expert medical witness.
- Work to properly calculate all economic and non-economic damages.
- Negotiate with all parties on your behalf and be ready to take the case to trial if necessary.
How do Wrongful Death Cases Arise?
Mount Pleasant wrongful death claims arise when someone loses their life due to the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of another individual, company, or entity. These cases are brought by the deceased’s family members or their estate. Some of the most common ways these cases arise include:
- Vehicle accidents (drunk driving, distracted driving, etc.)
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Workplace incidents
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal activity that causes intentional or unintentional death
Can I File a Lawsuit for Wrongful Death?
In the state of South Carolina, the following people can file a wrongful death suit:
- Surviving spouse and children of the deceased
- Surviving parents of the deceased if there is no spouse or children
- Heirs at law of the deceased person if there are no parents, spouse, or children
What Types of Damages Can I Recover in Mount Pleasant?
If you have lost a loved one due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, please accept our condolences. We know this is a difficult time for you and your family members. At the Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC, our Mt. Pleasant wrongful death attorneys are ready to step in and help you recover the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of future income and benefits of the deceased
- Cost of pre-death medical care
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of companionship damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
Call Our Firm Today – Free Initial Consultation!
When you need a Mount Pleasant wrongful death lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 843-864-6444.