Mount Pleasant Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Bicycle accidents often leave victims with severe injuries that have long-lasting consequences for the victims. In these cases, you may need to seek legal assistance in order to recover the compensation you deserve. At the Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC, our Mount Pleasant bicycle accident lawyers are ready to get to work investigating your case today. We will hold any negligent party accountable.
Let Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC get to work on this case
When you suffer from injuries due to another person’s negligence, the team at Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC is fully qualified and ready to take your case.
- Our Mt. Pleasant injury lawyers have the experience and skills necessary to take on aggressive insurance companies.
- If you are not offered a fair settlement amount by the insurance companies, we will not hesitate to take your case to trial.
- We fully prepare for each case. This has helped us recover millions of dollars in damages for our personal injury clients.
- We handle our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not have to worry about any attorney fees unless we are successful in getting compensation for your case.
What will my attorney do for this case?
An attorney will be an invaluable asset for bicycle accident victims. Your attorney will work to handle all aspects of your case so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. This mean working to:
- Obtain all evidence in your case, including eyewitness statements, video surveillance, photographic evidence, and more.
- Obtain the police reports related to the incident as well as your medical records.
- Reconstruct the accident if necessary to prove the other driver’s negligence.
- Having your medical records examined by a healthcare professional.
- Handle all communications between you and other parties involved.
- Negotiate a fair settlement and prepare for trial if necessary to secure the compensation you deserve.
Bicycle accidents can be devastating for victims
During the latest reporting year in the state, the South Carolina Department of Public Safety says that there was a total of 512 bicycle versus car collisions. Out of those, there were:
- 18 people killed
- 485 people injured
Looking at those numbers, you can see that nearly every bicycle crash results in an injury or a fatality. When a bicyclist experiences a car accident in Mount Pleasant, they are at high risk of the following injuries:
- Spinal cord injuries and possible paralysis
- Head injuries or traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or road rash
Bicycle crash victims often incur high medical and non-medical costs, such as lost income and pain and suffering.
What compensation could I get for a bike accident case?
No two bicycle accidents are the same, and each person’s injuries are different. However, you certainly deserve to be properly compensated if the carelessness or negligence of another person caused you harm. At the Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC, we want to get to work on securing coverage for the following:
- Your medical expenses related to the bicycle crash
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the driver responsible
When you need a Mount Pleasant bicycle accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 843-864-6444.